7 Reasons for Real Estate Agents To Have Their Own Website
In this growing world of Innovation and Technologies, it is essential to stay in cutting edge. People turn to the internet whenever looking for something. Today everything becomes even easier when you can use your smartphone to reach the internet. Everything you need is there; you need to google, that’s easy, that’s it. You are looking for a home, to buy or for rent? Great! Google your dream home, and there are tons of real estate agencies and agents offering many alternatives to you. If you are a real estate agent with your website, this increases your probability of getting viewed compared with those who don’t.
Real estate field is defined by agents, but more specifically, by the way how they conduct their business. The Realtor.com, a site operated by the National Association of Realtors, carries over five hundred thousand listing agents. Many of them had differentiated themselves by adding their website address.
Here are seven reasons for real estate agents to have their website.
- According to the National Association of Realtors, 96% of Americans are looking to buy their house on the internet. The internet makes it easier for potential clients to find the right agent. Imagine you have your well designed and constructed website appearing in the first pages of google search. Did you imagine? Make it real. Congratulations, you won the competition!
- Your website is a source for your current and prospective clients. That source should be valuable and informative to help you gain trust. Your website is a place where your clients can learn about you, your services, knowledge, and experience, and confirm they made the right choice by selecting you.
- The website helps to brand yourself. It is your online brand because it is a reflection of your authority, experience, and services. According to the National Association of Realtors, 54% of buyers and 64% of users found their agents from their personal website. Moreover, you have an opportunity to grow your brand, which sets yourself apart from the competition. The website makes your clients’ life more comfortable. By adding search features, tools like Mortgage Calculator, MLS listing, listing by home types and regions, you increase your website value and the probability to be chosen.
- Your website gives you an awesome advantage, especially if your geographical target is particular. Using local SEO tactics, you will have a website appearing in the first pages when your client searches for that targeted area. That is a competitive advantage over those who focus on broader keyword targets.
- A website is an advertising tool. No matter if you work in an agency or alone, having your website is an advantage in both cases. In every agency site, there is a list of agents, and that would be great if the client searches for you and find lots of information through your website, especially when you are new in the field. The client will choose you among others because you have your resources. Moreover, if you decide to leave the company, you know for sure you have an already existing brand.
- Your website is a networking tool. For a network, you can create a blog on your website. Your blog will demonstrate your knowledge and will attract more audience. Being active with your blog, you can build trust for your readers. Blogs are great also for sharing in social media, which will increase your website traffic.
Stand out from the crowd, brand yourself, and win the competition! Good Luck!
Article by Liana
Published at Jan 17, 2017
Last updated at Jun 19, 2019