Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions “Terms and Conditions” bind you to the Terms and Conditions set herein in connection with your use of AIST Global LLC Services. (collectively "AIST Global", "We", "Us", or "Our").
These Terms and Conditions contain the entire understanding and agreement between Us and You in relation to your use of Our services and replace any representation, statement or other communication (whether written or otherwise) made by You or us which is not contained herein.
To the extent that anything in or associated with the Site is in conflict or inconsistent with these Terms and Conditions, the Terms and Conditions shall control.
We reserve the right to vary these Terms and Conditions at any time. Our new Terms and Conditions will be displayed on the Site and by continuing to use and access the Site thirty (30) days after such changes have been posted, You agree to be bound by any variation made by us. It is Your responsibility to check these Terms and Conditions from time to time to verify such changes.
You will sign a contract related with the services to be provided by AIST Global.
The payment for provided services can be done through the website. The cost of services should be provided by AIST Global, in accordance with the contract. The following cards are applicable: Visa, Master and Amex.
Data We Collect
For the payment process We collect following data:
• Date of Birth
• Country and city
• Address of residency
• Financial information such as credit / debit card numbers
We use Your data for payment purposes.
Under GDPR we will ensure that your personal data is processed lawfully, fairly, and transparently, without adversely affecting your rights. We will only process your personal data if at least one of the following basis applies:
• you have given consent to the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes;
• processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are a party or in order to take steps at the request of you prior to entering into a contract;
• processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject;
• processing is necessary to protect the vital interests of you or of another natural person;
• processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the controller; and/or
• processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by us or by a third party, except where such interests are overridden by the fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject which require protection of personal data, in particular where the data subject is a child.
We only keep your data for as long as We need to in order to use it as described above. Your data will be deleted if we no longer need it.
In case of failure to fully fulfill the obligations of the service, AIST Global will refund full amount of the money.