AIST Global is currently looking for a Back End developer with at least 3 years of relevant experience who will work as part of a dedicated and expanding team that designs and develops cutting-edge technology.
- Salary review twice a year
- Bonus system
- Paid days off
- Refund for professional courses
- Ability to work remotely (non-permanent)
- Flexible time schedule
- Gift or bonus in case of family replenishment
- Develop web applications using PHP frameworks (Laravel)
- Design, develop, and maintain software code according to functional and technical design specifications.
- Constantly self-develop by learning new methodologies and technologies
- Work in a team, be collaborative and communicative.
- 3+ years of experience as a back-end developer
- Strong knowledge of MySQL
- Understanding of object-oriented design, data structures, system applications, and multithreading programming
- Knowledge of RESTful architecture
- Experience with APIs
- Strong multitasking skills
- Ability and willingness to learn quickly
- Team player
If you passionate about programming and think that you correspond to all the required skills, responsibilities, and qualifications, either fill in the given form and attach your CV or send it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate "Back-end Developer" on the subject line.See More Careers