Manual QA Engineer
Required position: QA Engineer
Work type: Full time
We are looking for a technically strong and creative individual that possesses a passion for driving quality.
As a Manual QA Engineer at AIST Global, you will be responsible for ensuring the quality of our software products by testing them thoroughly and identifying any bugs or defects. You will work closely with our development team to understand the requirements and provide feedback on the quality of the software being developed.
- Salary reviews
- Bonus system
- Paid days off
- Refund for professional courses
- Ability to work remotely (non-permanent)
- Flexible time schedule
- Gift or bonus in case of family replenishment
- Free on-site English courses.
- Perform the testing and assessment of the company's in-house built software;
- Participating in preparing Test Plans
- Preparing Test Scenarios
- Preparing Test Environment to execute the test cases
- Preparing Suggestion Documents to improve the quality of the application
- Responsible for both front-and back-end testing,
- Detect functional and design defects, report and ensure the bug fixing is implemented
- Perform manual tests including UI, regression, smoke and sanity tests,
- Perform back-end (server/database/API) testing,
- Create, maintain and validate various test cases,
- Analyze bugs and errors found during tests
- Document test results for the software development team
- Recommend software improvements to enhance user experience
- Understand various forms of testing and SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle)
- Understanding of software testing methodologies and SDLC;
- Experience in testing DB and/or API and/or Frond-end.
- Excellent written and verbal English language communication skills;
- Ability to interact comfortably and confidently with the development team;
- Experience in an Agile environment;
- Strong initiative-taking person; accountability and leadership qualities.
- Follows instructions, responds to management direction;
- Minimum 2+ years of experience
- Good understanding of production-level software and software quality,
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes
- Exceptional attention to detail
- An eye for detailed UI testing is a must
If you are passionate about QA and think that you correspond to all the required skills, responsibilities, and qualifications, either fill in the given form and attach your CV or send it to email@example.com. Please indicate "Manual QA Engineer" on the subject line.See More Careers