React Native Developer
DURATION: Full Term
LOCATION: 24/3 N. Zaryan, Yerevan
JOB OVERVIEW: AIST Global welcomes an experienced React Native Developer who is looking for new challenges and opportunities to advance further.
The high qualified specialist will be working with the engineers to develop and maintain high-quality mobile applications for both Android and iOS platforms.
- Salary review twice a year
- Bonus system
- Paid days off
- Refund for professional courses
- Ability to work remotely (non-permanent)
- Flexible time schedule
- Gift or bonus in case of family replenishment
- Design/Architect and develop features for React-Native applications
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and design mobile-based features
- Work together with back-end developers and web designers to improve usability
- Interact with development teams to develop a strong understanding of the product and testing objectives.
- 2+ years of experience
- Ability to write well-documented, clean code
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Knowledge of iOS and Android Code signing process and deployment model
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Familiarity with code versioning tools, such as Git
- Knowledge of modern front-end build pipelines and tools
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Highly competitive, based on experience.
If you are passionate about programming and think that you correspond all the required skills, responsibilities and qualifications, either fill in the given form and attach your CV or send it to email@example.com. Please indicate "IT React Native Developer" on the subject line.See More Careers