IT Project Manager
Our growing company welcomes an experienced IT Project Manager who is looking for new challenges and opportunities to advance further. The high qualified specialist will be responsible for the planning of technology projects and managing the team of IT professionals.
- Salary review twice a year
- Bonus system
- Paid days off
- Refund for professional courses
- Ability to work remotely (non-permanent)
- Flexible time schedule
- Gift or bonus in case of family replenishment
- Free on-site English courses.
- Define strategy, objectives, project scope, and business requirements for various projects
- Execute a range of process activities beginning with the request for proposal, to development, test, and final delivery
- Work with the technical team to ensure that the requirements gathered are realistic and implementable
- Establish and maintain good business relationships with stakeholders to influence and achieve business goals
- Develop detailed project plans to track progress
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools, and techniques.
- Report and escalate to senior teams as required
- Evaluate and assess the results of the project
- Prioritize the backlog
- University degree in a related field
- Min. 1 year of Project management experience in the information technology field
- Knowledge of Jira and MS Office is a must
- Advanced English language knowledge (is a must), the German language knowledge (is a plus)
- Ability to work in Agile Invoriment
- Analytical mindset.
All interested candidates are welcome to send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org", mentioning the position title ("IT Project Manager") in the subject line of the mail.See More Careers