Work type: Full time
- Salary review twice a year
- Bonus system
- Paid days off
- Refund for professional courses
- Ability to work remotely (non-permanent)
- Flexible time schedule
- Gift or bonus in case of family replenishment
- Free on-site English courses.
- Developing and maintaining all server-side network components.
- Ensuring optimal performance of the central database and responsiveness to front-end requests.
- Collaborating with front-end developers on the integration of elements.
- Designing customer-facing UI and back-end services for various business processes.
- Developing high-performance applications by writing testable, reusable, and efficient code.
- Implementing effective security protocols, data protection measures, and storage solutions.
- Running diagnostic tests, repairing defects, and providing technical support
- Previous working experience as a Node.js Developer for 2+ years
- In depth knowledge of Node.js Express.js and rest api standards
- Strong proficiency in working with database systems such as (MongoDB, MySQL)
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Strong analytical skills and problem solving skills
- Attention to details.
- English knowledge level at least B1
- know how to find a solution to any issue using just yourself and google
If you are passionate about programming and think that you correspond to all the required skills, responsibilities and qualifications, either fill in the given form and attach your CV or send it to email@example.com. Please indicate "Node.js developer" on the subject lineSee More Careers