IT Business Development/Sales Lead
AIST is growing again and we’ve got a wonderful opportunity for those, who are IT sales gurus having profound analytical skills, strong communication skills in English, and are quite comfortable in building new relationships.
As a Business Development/Sales Lead, you are going to build new relationships with partners from all over the world, maintaining an existing customer database meanwhile developing it to increase the network.
- Salary review twice a year
- Bonus system
- Paid days off
- Refund for professional courses
- Ability to work remotely (non-permanent)
- Flexible time schedule
- Gift or bonus in case of family replenishment
- Free on-site English courses.
- Lead business development/sales activities including identifying opportunities, organizing negotiations with potential clients, developing business cases, preparing presentations & necessary documentation, etc.;
- Foster beneficial relationships with business partners, potential clients, and business contacts in order to attract new businesses;
- drive the entire sales cycle, manage client questions/escalations, and pursue opportunities to expand scope and services.
- Conduct market research and analyze data to find out newer and better partnership channels
- Evaluate and improve sales, marketing, and branding strategies;
- 3+ years of experience in IT sales and business development;
- Ability to maintain strong client relationships;
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English;
- Understanding of sales performance metrics.
- Advanced knowledge of business development, marketing strategies, and brand expansion;
- Competency in negotiating and closing business deals;
- Effective leadership skills and strong customer service orientation.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills;
If you are passionate about Business Development and think that you correspond to all the required skills, responsibilities, and qualifications, either fill in the given form and attach your CV or send it to email@example.com. Please indicate "IT Business Development/Sales Lead" on the subject line.See More Careers