Interview by TopDevelopers
This is an interview of Hrayr Shahbazyan - the CEO at AIST Global, by TopDevelopers.
- Give us a quick overview of AIST Global. When and how did you begin this journey and what were your motives to be successful in app development?
In 2011 I was a freelance web developer. After some time and practice, I have realized my services were in high demand. I needed a good team to deal with deadlines. Back then, we were a team with just three people. Since 2016, gradually, we have increased, and now we provide a complete package of website and application development services. The abbreviation AIST is opened as an Armenian Innovative Smart Team. Currently, our team consists of smart and innovative software engineers, designers, QA’s, and content writers. We use our experience and knowledge to provide a comprehensive software solution, focusing on operational excellence.
- What is your role in the management and development of AIST Global?
As a founder, I am responsible for the reputation of my company and for my employees' well-being. As a software engineer, I am responsible for delivering high-quality products. I communicate with clients, prospects, and always look for new cooperation.
- Tell us about your biggest achievement in the industry
My biggest achievement is my long-standing clients who are loyal to our company. We wouldn’t be AIST without them, but just there would be me - freelancing.
- How do you schedule the development phases of the apps to promise the timeline to your clients?
We use Scrum for big projects, and Kanban - for small ones. With the help of these methodologies, we organize our development process and usually do not miss a deadline.
- How do you help your clients in choosing the right yet profitable platform for app development?
Product owners and managers work closely with the clients to understand their wants and needs. We offer the best solution for their business, after a deep analyzing.
- Which would you suggest for a successful and profitable business progression, Native or hybrid apps? How do you define the factors that influenced you to make this choice?
I prefer using hybrid apps. It is easier to understand the needs with hybrid apps. Using hybrid apps, you can also eliminate project costs.
- How do you scheme your pricing model? How do you fix your budget?
We calculate the budget based on employee/hour. As we work on the Agile framework, we prefer to receive payment after each stripe.
- How helpful are the mobile apps developed by your team, for enhancing your clients’ business?
Our manager and design team build a clickable prototype to ensure the best user experience, after analyzing our client’s requirements. We always look for innovative solutions. Thus, we do our best to deliver the app, which helps businesses to succeed.
- What according to you are the best practices to attain client satisfaction?
We are fully transparent with our clients. Honesty and fair opinion, for me, is the key factor of our client satisfaction.
- How do you update your business system to be in pace with the technological advancements?
We keep updated all the time. Our team is always in a search for the latest technological solutions that are more effective.
- What are your thoughts about AR, VR, and the Internet of Things (IoT)?
Technologies irrevocably changed how we live. I think these three technologies have strong potential in the education industry.
- What do you think will be the future of mobile technology?
There won’t be mobile devices in the future. Instead, there will be advancements in AR, VR, and IoT.
This interview was originally published on TopDevelopers.
Հրապարակվել է ՝ Սեպտեմբեր 11, 2019
Թարմացվել է ՝ Նոյեմբեր 05, 2019