Mid Full-Stack Developer (Node.js, React.js)
Required position: Mid Full-Stack Developer
Work type: Full time
We are looking for an experienced Mid Full-Stack Developer who will share our passion for software and technology.
- Salary review twice a year
- Bonus system
- Paid days off
- Refund for professional courses
- Ability to work remotely (non-permanent)
- Flexible time schedule
- Gift or bonus in case of family replenishment
- Free on-site English courses.
● Developing across both the front end and the back end of the application
● Verifying merge requests and ensuring that the development is following best practices and adhering to our internal security, performance, and styling guidelines
● Developing back-end Node.js services, defining what data will be made available and how it will be consumed
● Developing against REST-based interfaces as well as on the frontend create re-usable React.js components
● Tuning for performance and resiliency across our various services
● Developing and maintaining efficient databases/queries, and documenting the services
● Clearly communicating with the other team members.
● Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field
● 2+ years with React.js & Node.js
● Experience in responsive design-oriented development - Advantage
● Good written and verbal communication skills in English is a big plus
If you are passionate about programming and think that you correspond to all the required skills, responsibilities and qualifications, either fill in the given form and attach your CV or send it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate "Mid Full-Stack Developer (Node.js, React.js)" on the subject line.See More Careers